Table of Contents
ANSO Scholarships 2021 in China for Masters & PhD [Fully Funded]:
International Students are advised to apply for ANSO Scholarships 2021 in China. Students from all over the world can apply for Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue Master Degree Programs and PhD Programs. All the Application Process is Free no fee charged from students. All the Academic Fields like Arts, Sciences, Engineering, Business, Computer, Information Technology, History, and Medical Fields are available. All the Study in English Language and ILETS Not Required.
Two Top Universities of China offered ANSO scholarship every year for International Students of all developing countries that no have enough recourses to study in abroad country. One is University of Science and Technology of China (USTC) which is Top Public Research University located in Hefei, China Mainland and the Worldwide ranking is 93th according to the QS World ranking of Universities. The 2nd is University of Chinese Academy of Sciences (UCAS) which is the Best university in China on number 3rd after Peking University and Tsinghua University and International Ranking is 89th according to the QS Ranking. Both University attracts talents students from all over the globe.
China Government announced lot of scholarships every years for International Students. Many types of scholarships offered by China like CSC, CGS and ANSO. Here is ANSO scholarship available now for Masters and PhD. This is Full Scholarship Covers all the expenses like Food, Residence, Monthly Stipend, Traveling allowance and medical expenses during the study in China. Golden chance for international Students to study Free in china with scholarship. So apply immediately for scholarship and enjoy. Details are in below paragraphs:
Brief Description of ANSO Scholarships 2021:
- Available Degrees: Master and PhD
- Total Scholarships: 200 Masters, 300 PhD
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Institute: UCAS and USTC
- Scholarship Country: China
- Funded by: ANSO
- Closing Date: 31st March, 2021
Like Our Facebok Page for Latest Opportunities
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Check China Scholarships with out ILETS:
ANSO scholarship covers all expenses of selected students during study in china. Total 500 Scholarships provided by ANSO every year 200 for master and 300 for Doctoral Students from all the world. International Students get following benefits listed below:
- Full Tuition Fee
- Registration Fee
- Monthly Stipend:
- For Master’s Programs amount of 3000 RMB/month will be given.
- For Doctoral Degrees Total Amount of 6000 or 7000 RMB/month varry according to subject.
- Traveling allowance within China.
- Medical Expenses
- Books allowances
- Airfare Tickets once a year.
Programs Offered By USTC and UCAS Under ANSO Scholarship:
Almost all the subjects offered by two participating Universities USTC and UCAS for Masters and PhD Programs. The duration of the Master programs is 2-3 years and for PhD Programs 3-4 years. Details of Schools and subjects are in below lines:
Schools and Departments of USTS:
- Chemistry and Materials Science
- Computer Science and Technology
- Earth and Space Sciences
- Engineering Science
- Humanities and Social Science
- Information Science and Technology
- Life Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Public Affairs
- Software Engineering
- Department of Applied Chemistry
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Chemical Physics
- Department of Materials Sciences and Eng…
- Department of Polymer Science and Engine…
- Chemical Experimental Teaching Center
For Complete Details of USTC Programs: Visit Link
Schools and Colleges of UCAS:
- Schools & Colleges
- Teaching and Research Institutes
- School of mathematical sciences
- School of physical sciences
- School of nuclear sciences and technology
- School of astronomy and space sciences
- School of engineering sciences
- School of artificial intelligence
- School of chemical sciences
- School of chemical engineering
- College of material sciences and opto-electronic technology
- School of optoelectronics
- School of nanoscience and technology
- School of future technology
- College of earth and planetary sciences
- College of resources and environment
- College of life sciences
- College of advenved agricultural sciences
- Savaid medical school
- School of computer science and technology
- School of cyber security
- School of electronic, electronical and communication engineering
- School of microelectronics
- School of economics and management
- School of public policy and management
- School of intellectual property
- School of humanities
- School of marxism studies
- School of innovation and entrepreneurship
- Arts center
- Department of foreign languages
- Department of psychology
- Sino-Danish college
- International college
- Kavli institute for theoretical sciences
- Beijing institute of nano-energy and nano-systems
- environmental material and pollution control technology
- Continuing education school
For Complete Details of UCAS Programs: Visit Link
Eligibility For Scholarship:
All the International Students who want to apply for ANSO Scholarship 2021 need to fulfil the following requirements:
- All the International Students Except Chinese Citizen are eligible.
- For the Master Degree Applicant must have Undergraduate or 16 year Education
- Age limit for Masters not more than 30 Years.
- For Doctoral Programs applicant have Masters or 18 years of Education in relevant fields.
- Age for PhD Not More Than 35 Years.
- Medical Fit Students can apply.
- Experience in Research preferred.
- Candidates have good leaderships, management and team works qualities.
- Excellent Proficiency in English or Chinese Language.
Required Documents for Scholarship:
- Motivational Letter Or Statement of Purpose.
- Copy of your passport with 2 years validity.
- Detailed CV/Resume explain experiences and Research Interests.
- Original copy Last Degree and Transcript.
- For master Degree programs Bachelor’s degree and Transcript.
- For Doctoral programs Degree and Transcripts of Bachelor and Master’s.
- Two Recommendation Letters from previous university.
- Research Proposal or Study Plan.
- Photocopies of title pages and abstracts publications or Research papers (if available)
- Proof of English or Chinese language Proficiency.
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form Available here: Download
The Closing date to apply online for the ANSO Scholarships 2021 in China for Masters & PhD is 31st March, 2021.
Application Procedure ANSO Scholarships:
All the Application Procedure is online. Students are requested to apply before the closing date. Read all the instructions explain above and follow steps for apply.
- Apply for USTC or UCAS according to your subject.
- Visit ANSO official site for details that is given below for application.
- Submit application in the USTC or UCAS Websites. Select “ANSO Scholarship” when apply.