Table of Contents
Asian Development Bank Scholarships 2021 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for the Asian Development Bank Scholarships 2021 in Japan. All International Students from ADB Member Countries are eligible to apply for ADB Scholarship at Asia Pacific University. This scholarship is offered under Asian Development Bank-Japan Scholarship Program to Pursue Masters Degree in Japan. JSP is a Fully Funded Scholarship for most talented students. Also apply for Canadian Government Vanier Scholarships 2021 in Canada (Fully Funded).
The Asia Pacific University of Technology and Innovation (APU) was established in 1993. University is offering media, business and engineering and information technology Programs for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Degree.
The award will cover all the expenses to get a Graduate Degree from APU University Japan. The ADB-JSP Scholarship aims to provide an opportunity for well-qualified citizens of the Asian Development Bank’s (ADB) developing member countries to pursue graduate studies in development-related fields of the Asia Pacific region. Must apply for Thammasat University International Scholarship 2020 in Thailand.
Asian Development Bank Scholarships 2021 Details:
- University: Asia Pacific University
- Degree level: Masters Degree
- Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Scholarship country: Japan
- Last Date: 24 February 2021.
Like Our Facebok Page for Latest Opportunities
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Amazing opportunity Global Peace Summit Turkey 2020 Conference (Fully Funded).
Asian Development Bank Scholarships 2021 in Japan is a Fully Funded Scholarships for ADB Member Countries Students to Pursue a Graduate degree from Japan. The award will cover all the necessary expenses to complete your degree. The detail of the scholarship is given below:
- All Admission Fee
- Complete Tuition Fee
- Round Air Fare tickets will be provided from home country to Japan and after completion of the degree to Home country.
- Monthly stipend of 144,000 JPY/month will be given for living expenses. The amount can be changed if required.
How does ADB Scholarship work?
- The Asian Development Bank Scholarship provides every Year more 300 Fully Funded Scholarships.
- Asia Pacific University is Under ADB from 2010 and offers these scholarships every year. The scholarship duration is 2 Years.
List of Eligible Countries:
Azerbaijan, Armenia, Afghanistan, Bhutan, Bangladesh, Cook Islands, Cambodia, Georgia, Indonesia, India, Fiji, Kyrgyz Republic, Kiribati, Kazakhstan, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Myanmar, Malaysia, Federated States of Micronesia, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Mongolia, Niue, Nepal, Nauru, Philippines, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Palau, Samoa, Sri Lanka, Solomon Islands, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Tonga, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Viet Nam.
- ADB-JSP application form (Click Here)
- If you write any thesis before provide its abstract or an example of previous written work and/or list of research achievements to date.
- Certificate(s) of employment showing at least two years of work experience acquired after receiving a bachelor’s degree
- New income tax return or proof of your guardian monthly or yearly salary
- Certification of family income (including the income of the applicant’s parents or spouse).
- Applicant must have nationality of an ADB member country
- Currently not living or working outside of national country
- Have at least two years of full-time work experience after obtaining a bachelor’s degree at the time of application
- Be 35 years old or less at the time of application
- Not already be enrolled in a graduate degree program
- Not be an executive director, alternate director, management or staff of ADB, nor a consultant or relative of the aforementioned
- You have to return to your home country after completing degree
- Intend to enroll at APU in September 2021.
The last date to apply for the Asia Pacific University ADB Scholarship 2021 in Japan is 24th February 2021. Apply before the deadline. Late applications will not be considered.
How to Apply
There is an Online Application System to apply for Asian Development Bank Scholarships 2021 in Japan. Upload above listed required documents in Online Application System. Link to Application Form and Official Advertisement Link is given below: