Australian Government Research Scholarship 2020 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for the Australian Government Research Scholarship 2020 in Australia. All International Students from allover the world are eligible to apply for Australian Government Research Training Program. These Scholarships in Australia for International Students is Funded by the Australian Government. All the International Students from any country can apply for the Full Free Masters Degree Scholarships & PhD Degree Scholarships at Flinders University. The Duration of the Scholarship in Australia for Master Degree Programs is 2 Years & PhD Degree Programs is 3 Years. Also apply for. Also apply for Shared Prosperity Korea Scholarship 2020 for International Students.
The aim of the AGRTP Scholarships is to provide Opportunities to International Excellent Students to Study Free in one of the Top Universities of Australia. Participants will be considered on the basis of Academic Merit, and Performance.
Flinders University was established in 1966 is a public university in Adelaide, South Australia. Flinders University is a member of the Innovative Research Universities (IRU) Group. This university is ranked in top 500 best universities in the world. You can also apply for University of Queensland Global Leaders Scholarship 2020 in Australia.
Australian Government Research Scholarship 2020 Details:
- University: Flinders University
- Degree level: Masters, PhD
- Award duration: 2 Years, 3 Years
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Australia
- Last Date: 7 August 2020.
Like Our Facebok Page for Latest Opportunities
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Become a participant of International Conference Global Peace Summit Turkey 2020 Conference (Fully Funded).
The Flinders University Scholarships For International Students in Australia is a Full Free Scholarships for International Students. Australian Government Research Scholarship 2020 will cover the Expenses for 2 Years for MSc Programs & 3 Years for PhD Programs such as:
- Full Tuition Fee.
- Tuition fee offset
- Living stipend paid at the rate of $28,092 (2020 rate)
- Overseas Health Care cover.
- Allowance (after arrival at Flinders) of up to $1,485 to assist with Relocation Costs and Airfares.
Available Study Fields at Flinders University:
There are a wide range of academic Fields Study is offered for MS Scholarships, PhD Scholarship at Flinders University. The list of Fields are given below:
- Engineering & Technology
- Health & Medical
- People & Society
- Science, Environment, & Natural Resources
- Emerging Research: Defense.
This is a General Eligibility Criteria by the Flinders University Australia to Study Abroad in Australia
- Applicants must satisfy the University’s Academic Entry Requirements for a Masters degree by research or Doctorate by research.
- Applicants are required to Successfully Completed a Four Year Bachelors Degree
- Applicants must have met the English Proficiency Levels set by Flinders University for international students at the time of application.
- Applicants must not hold Australian citizenship, Australian permanent resident status or New Zealand citizenship.
The last date to apply for the Australian Government Research Scholarship 2020 in Australia is 7th August 2020.
How to Apply for Australian Scholarships?
The Applicants Needs to Fill an Online Application Form to apply for Australian Government Research Training Program. The Link to Online Application & Official website link is given below: