Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarships 2022
Applications are open for the Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarships 2022. Entrants from anywhere in the world can apply for this Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue Master’s programs and Ph.D. Programs. Almost all the subjects like Arts, Science, Law, Engineering, Mathematics, and Humanities are offered. Check: Chevening Fully Funded Fellowships 2023 in the UK
In Sydney, Australia, there is a public research university called the University of Sydney. It was established in 1850 as Australia’s first university and is now recognized as one of the top universities in the world. The university was ranked among the top 25 universities worldwide for academic reputation and among the top four worldwide and first in Australia for graduate employability by the QS World University Rankings. One of the first colleges to admit students entirely based on academic performance, it also welcomed women on the same terms as males. Must visit: Vanier Canada Fully Funded Graduate Scholarships 2023
Applications for the Australian Government Research Training Program 2022 are currently being accepted. Pursuing a Master’s degree in research and a doctorate in research is the major objective of the Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP), high-quality research for higher degree students financed by the Government of Australia. Further details are below here:
Short Details of Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarships 2022:
- Host University: University of Sydney
- Award Coverage: Fully Funded
- Host Country: Australia
- Courses Available: Masters and Ph.D. Programs
- Application Deadline: 30 September 2022
An Australian study scholarship that is entirely funded is offered by the University of Sydney. These services are offered to international students by the Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) during their degree.
- Full university Tuition Fee.
- Free Accommodation.
- A stipend of $27,596 per Annum.
- Medical Funds
- Master’s degree candidates may receive reimbursement funds up to $420, while doctoral candidates may receive funds up to $840.
- Paid maternity leave.
- Research funds are also offered for Master’s and Ph.D. candidates.
Both a Master’s and a Ph.D. are available in the following fields. Some fields are entirely academic.
- Arts and Social Sciences
- Architecture, Design, and Planning
- Education and Social Work
- Engineering and Computer Science
- Medicine and Health
Check the Full List of Courses (CLICK HERE)
Eligibility Requirements for Application:
The following requirements must be met to be eligible for the Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP):
To qualify for this scholarship for their studies at The University of Sydney in Australia, applicants must meet the requirements listed below.
- Any applicant from anywhere in the world can apply, regardless of nationality.
- A first- or second-class honors bachelor’s degree from the University of Sydney or another reputable school is required for a Master of Philosophy or Master of Science in research.
- For a doctoral research program: You must show that you have the necessary prior research experience and skills. The two options you will often have are:
- a first- or upper-second-class honors bachelor’s degree
a master’s degree that was earned to a high academic quality and that heavily emphasizes research
- A similar qualification demonstrates quality, capability, and experience in research.
Important Documents Required:
For the Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) scholarship 2022, all documents must be in English.
- Previous Degrees
- Two Recommendation Letters:
- Research Proposal
- Supervisor Acceptance Letter
- Cv / Resume
- Good TOEFL or IELTS Score
- Other reference documents
- Online Application form
- Passport Copy
- A current JPG or PNF format passport-size photo.
The deadline for applying for the Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarships 2022 is 30 September 2022. Check: Mitacs Global Fully Funded Summer Internship 2023 in Canada
How to Apply for Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarships 2022:
- Candidates must have the required paperwork.
- Start by submitting a fully completed online application along with any required supplementary materials.
- Applications for students must be made online through a website.
- You can read the official announcement or apply online for this scholarship by clicking the link below.
Like Our Facebok Page for Latest Opportunities
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already