Table of Contents
BI Presidential Masters Scholarship 2023-24 in Norway
Applications are Open for the BI Presidential Masters Scholarship 2023-24 in Norway. Applicants from all world can apply for a Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue their Master’s Degree Programs. European foreign scholarships are specifically created for high performers with stellar academic records across their prior educational backgrounds. This European Business School has enthusiastically demonstrated devotion to the institute’s aim of luring international students to Norway and making it the center of diversity and inclusiveness. Also Visit: Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship 2023 In Germany
BI Norwegian Business School is the second-biggest business school in all of Europe and the largest in Norway. The university is ranked as Scandinavia’s fourth-best business school. For the previous six years, the BI has consistently attained the best ranking. This rating highlights the caliber of the programs that are used in BI. Additionally, it symbolizes the motivational workplace culture of BI. The BI programs excel in that they are focused on learning, supported by research, and connected to the real-world workplace. BI has effectively accomplished its goal of strengthening its position in comparison to the top Nordic and European business schools. Check: Erasmus Mundus Fully Funded Scholarship 2023-24
You have a variety of alternatives at the Norwegian Business School to investigate your areas of focus. This business school stands out for having a creative and forward-thinking career curriculum that equips you to scale the highest professional peaks. The Norwegian master’s degree scholarship program is a great option if you want to study abroad for your master’s degree because it offers lots of advantages. Your degree will be valuable to you because of its global reputation. It aids you in overcoming current company difficulties with upbeat remedies. Due to the faculty’s reputation as one of Europe’s most productive research faculties, the students will have the opportunity to learn from the incredibly outstanding instructors. Here are further details:
Short Details of BI Presidential Masters Scholarship 2023-24 in Norway:
- Host University: BI Norwegian Business School
- Courses Offered: Masters Programs
- Award Coverage: Fully Funded
- Duration: 02 Years
- No. of Scholarships: 40 (25 International & 15 Norwegian)
- Country: Norway
- Application Deadline: 1st March 2023
Apply Also: Koc University Spring Scholarship 2023 in Turkey
Study On Full Scholarship Apply Now: EPFL Fully Funded Summer Internship 2023-24 in Switzerland
Norwegian Recipients: If the student meets the conditions for academic development, scholarships will pay the full tuition costs for each semester for up to two years.
International Recipients: If the student meets the criteria for academic progression, scholarships will pay the whole tuition costs as well as a stipend for each semester, up to two years. The stipend is intended to help with living expenses but does not fully cover them (about 70%).
- Benefits are given to all students based on the conditions of their academic progression.
Eligibility Requirements for Application:
- A high school diploma.
- Graduates of institutions where English is the predominant language of instruction are exempt from taking the English proficiency test.
- Outstanding academic accomplishment.
- Candidates must have a GPA that is equivalent to an A category on the ECT scale or the worldwide grading system.
- Candidates who are enrolled in BI’s Sivilkonom program’s third year are eligible.
- All Masters of Science programs encourage both Norwegian and international students to apply.
- For continued eligibility, students must maintain 30 ECTS per semester.
- After each semester, a cumulative GPA of no less than a B.
Important Documents Required:
- Statement of Intent or Motivational Letter.
- An official identification copy
- Personal Motivational Letter
- English Language Proficiency
- Certified Copies of the Academic Degrees
- Certified Copies of the Academic Transcripts
- Cover letter
- Copy of your high school diploma.
- A personal statement
- Application form with a 1-inch photograph
- Medical certificates or report
- Two recommendation letters
- Letter of Intent
- Language proficiency report.
- Fill out the Application Form.
- Certificate of enrollment for students
- Other supporting documents are required
The last date to apply for the BI Presidential Masters Scholarship 2023-24 in Norway is 1st March 2023.
How to Apply for BI Presidential Masters Scholarship 2023-24 in Norway:
- The applicants must submit their applications online using the application portal.
- The applicants must submit a letter of application to the institution explaining why they are interested in the program and why their academic standing qualifies them for admission to the scholarship program.
- The written application letter should be uploaded.
- The email address firstname.lastname@example.org is where third-year Sivilkonom students at BI are required to send their application letters.
- Although you are allowed to apply for multiple scholarships, the institute will only help you with one of them.
- You cannot have previously earned a master’s degree from the same institution.
- Diversity and Inclusion.
- Grading on ECTS scale.
- Academic achievements.
- GMAT/GRE/CAT scores.
- First-year master’s degree applicants are preferred.
Like Our Facebok Page for Latest Opportunities
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already