Table of Contents
Charles Wallace India Trust Visiting Fellowships 2022 Funded:
Good News! International Fellowship offers in UK under Charles Wallace India Trust Fellowship are open. The students are welcome to come and study in UK. The School of History at the University of Leeds is accepting the fellowships for 2022 to 2023. Indian Citizens are going to be a part of this great experience of research outside India in a pretentious environment at the School of History. Fellowship is for Ph.D. holders. Also Check: WHO Internships Programme 2022 Start Career with WHO | ONEED
The Charles Wallace India Trust Visiting Fellowship will fund the students who are going to be selected. Visiting Fellowship has fields of Humanities, Heritage, Arts, and History. Prepare at least one research paper and make research collaborations with the faculty members. One award will be made to an early to mid-career scholar, and you can be that one lucky scholar!
This is your chance to study abroad to enhance your research skills. The candidates will have many benefits including receiving of living allowance. Utilize this offer to the fullest if you have a Ph.D. degree. Apply today and try your luck!
Details of Charles Wallace India Trust Visiting Fellowships:
- Country: UK
- University: School of History at the University of Leeds
- Organizer: Charles Wallace India Trust
- Level: PhD
- Financial Aid: Partially Funded
- Deadline: 30th May 2022
Like Our Facebok Page for Latest Opportunities
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Benefits of the Fellowship:
The participants will get the benefits mentioned below.
- The candidates will have a workspace in the School of History.
- The candidates will be given access to resources, a library, and the internet.
- The candidates will be given £600 towards a return airfare.
- Candidates will be given £1200 every month for living expenses in the UK.
The Ph.D. holders can check the criteria before the application.
- The applicant will be paying for a UK visa.
- An applicant with the help of the School of History will have to arrange and pay for the accommodation.
- The applicants who have had a grant from the program in the last 5 years aren’t eligible.
- Applicant must not be availing of any other funded offer.
- The applicants must be Indian citizens living in India.
- The applicant must have completed their Ph.D.
- Applicant must be of age 45 or less.
- Applicant must be working full-time in a university or any research institute in India.
- The applicant must show enthusiasm toward the research.
How to Apply for this Fellowship:
The applicants must apply online for this offer. The deadline for this offer is 30th May 2022. The candidates who wish to have more information on Charles Wallace India Trust Visiting Fellowship must see the official notification.