Table of Contents
DAAD Fully Funded Scholarship 2023-24 in Germany
Applications are open for the DAAD Fully Funded Scholarship 2023-24 in Germany. Applicants worldwide can apply for these Fully Funded scholarships to pursue Masters/MPhil, MBA, LLM, and Ph.D. Programs. Almost all the subjects such as Economics, Development-related sciences, Engineering (Sciences), Mathematics, Urban Development, Agricultural Sciences, and Environmental Sciences are offered. You may apply for the link here HBKU Fully Funded Scholarship 2022-23 in Qatar
The goal of the DAAD Government of Germany Scholarships in 2023–24 is to educate people from recently industrialized nations who are extremely motivated to advance in their field of study. The German Government Scholarship is available for Ph.D., MBA, LLM, and Masters/MPhil programs in 2023–2024. Students will enroll in courses related to sustainable development goals as part of this postgraduate, fully funded international scholarship program, which will enable them to make positive changes in their societies. A candidate may apply in any discipline. Must Check the link here: France Government Fully Funded Scholarship 2022-23
The DAAD Development-Related Postgraduate Scholarship provides a limited number of scholarships for doctoral degree programs and two-year master’s degree programs. All applicants will be able to advance in their careers and make new friends while also learning a new language and culture. This full scholarship program in Germany is called the DAAD scholarship 2023/24. Academic costs, a monthly stipend, health and accident insurance, a travel allowance, accommodations for the family members, and a monthly rent subsidy are all covered by the scholarship. The best chance for international students to receive financial aid to attend prestigious German universities is now available. Here are some more details:
Short Details of the DAAD Fully Funded Scholarship 2023-24 in Germany:
- Host: DAAD
- Program: Scholarship
- Programs Offered: Masters/MPhil, MBA, LLM, PhD
- Award Coverage: Fully Funded
- Host Country: Germany
- Application Deadline: Open Now
The chosen candidates’ entire cost of attendance for postgraduate studies in Germany in 2022 is covered by the DAAD Scholarships. It contains:
- There will be a monthly stipend offered.
- Graduates pay 861 euros, while doctoral candidates pay 1,200 euros.
- The cost of education will be covered.
- There will be health and accident insurance.
- There will be a travel budget.
- A housing allowance will be provided for the family members.
- There will be a monthly rent subsidy offered.
- Development-related sciences
- Engineering (Sciences)
- Architecture (and related) / Urban Development
- Agricultural Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- Health-related Sciences
- Education Sciences
- Media Sciences
- Political Sciences
- Natural Sciences
- Geography & Geosciences
- Forestry Science
- Social Sciences
- Business Administration
If you are interested in studying abroad, check the link here: York University Undergraduate Scholarships 2023 In Canada
Eligibility Requirements for Application:
- All international students may apply.
- If applying for a master’s degree program, a candidate must hold a four-year bachelor’s degree or its equivalent.
- A candidate must possess a master’s degree or its equivalent to apply for a doctoral degree program.
- The applicant must have two years of professional experience.
- International students who have resided in Germany for more than 15 years are not eligible to apply.
Important Documents Required:
Aspirants have to apply along with the following necessary documents;
- National ID card
- An official identification copy
- Personal Motivational Letter
- Experience letter or Employment letter.
- English Language Proficiency
- Certified Copies of the Academic Degrees
- Certified Copies of the Academic Transcripts
- Updated Resume (CV)
- Cover letter
- Copy of your high school diploma.
- A personal statement
- Application form with a 1-inch photograph
- Medical certificates or report
- Two recommendation letters
You must check the link here: Youtex Fully Funded Leadership Trip 2022-23 to South Korea
The deadline for applying for the DAAD Fully Funded Scholarship 2023-24 in Germany varies.
The scholarship’s application deadline varies depending on the program that is chosen for study. Click on List of All Postgraduate Courses with Application Deadlines 2023/24 for a complete list of deadlines.
How to Apply for the DAAD Fully Funded Scholarship 2023-24 in Germany:
- Direct applications for the scholarship must be submitted by all interested candidates via the website.
- For the entire application procedure, visit the official website and click on the Application Procedure link.
- One need not apply to the university directly.
- A candidate must submit one postgraduate program application. (up to three courses)
Like Our Facebok Page for Latest Opportunities
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already