Ireland Government Scholarship 2021 For Graduate & Postgraduate:
International Students are advised to apply for Ireland Government Scholarship 2021 in Ireland. Students from all over the world can apply for this Fully Funded Scholarship offered by the Government of Ireland to pursue Masters Degree and Doctoral Degree Programs also MS leading to PhD. There is No Application Fee will be charged from Students for the submission of application. This is a great step by the government of Ireland and Irish Research Council that give opportunity to talented Students from all developing countries they not have enough recourses to complete their Higher Education.
The Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship is established and funded by the Department Higher Education, Research, Innovation and Science, and managed by the Irish Research Council. All the Academic Fields and Majors are available under this Scholarship.
The academic year will start from 1st September 2021. This Scholarship Covers All the Expenses funded the by Government of Ireland. The language of all the Courses will be in English. Students of Any Nationality from all over the world can apply for the Ireland Government Scholarship 2021.
More than 60+ Scholarships will be funded by the Government of Ireland for Higher Education in the academic year 2021-2022. The Irish Council investment in 280 New Doctoral Degree Scholarships in Ireland each year. In 2019 total 1,193 PhD Scholars, with more than 5,000 individual scholarships for excellent research awarded. Complete details of Ireland Government Scholarship 2021 is given in next Paragraphs.
Like Our Facebok Page for Latest Opportunities
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Apply For Canada Scholarship: University of Toronto Scholarships 2021 in Canada For Foreigner’s [Fully Funded]
Also Apply For USA Scholarship: International Undergraduate Merit Scholarship 2020 in USA
Brief Description of Ireland Government Scholarship:
- Available Degrees: Graduate Degrees, Doctoral Degrees & MS Leading to PhD.
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Host Country: Ireland
- Funded by: Ireland Government
- Eligible Countries: European Union & All International Students
- Closing Date: 29th October 2020
Study Duration on Scholarship:
- Masters Degrees: One Year without Research
- Masters Degrees: 2 Years with Research
- Doctoral Degrees: 3 Years
- Doctoral Degree: 4 Years with Out Standing Research
Programs Offered By Ireland Government Scholarship:
The Irish Research Council is Offered almost all Majors Degree Programs for MS And PhD. International Students pursue their Full-Time Masters or Doctoral Degrees in different Specialization. Some Fields are as follows:
- Social Sciences
- Information Technology
- Engineering Fields
- Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
- Physical Sciences
Some Famous Universities Under Ireland Government Scholarship:
There are many Universities ,Faculties and colleges work under the Ireland government. List of some Universities are given below:
- National College of Ireland
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- Royal Irish Academy
- Royal Irish Academy of Music
- Technological University Dublin
- University College Cork
- Dublin City University
- Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies
- Athlone Institute of Technology
- Coláiste Mhuire Marino
- Cork Institute of Technology
- Dublin Dental Hospital
- Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Dún Laoghaire Institute of Art, Design & Technology
- Galway–Mayo Institute of Technology
- Institute of Technology, Carlow
- Institute of Technology, Sligo
- Institute of Technology, Tralee
- Letterkenny Institute of Technology
- Limerick Institute of Technology
- Mary Immaculate College, Limerick
- Maynooth University
- University of Limerick
- Waterford Institute of Technology
- University College Dublin
- University of Dublin, Trinity College
- A Stipend of €16,000 Per Year will given.
- Fees including Non-European Fees, up to a maximum of €5,750 per year
- Research expenses of €2,250 Per year will given.
Eligibility For Ireland Government Scholarship:
- Complete Bachelors or equivalent 16 years education For MS or MS Leading to PhD.
- Complete Bachelors, Masters Degree or the equivalent 18 Years of education For PhD.
- Students of Result awaiting can also apply for this Scholarship.
- If BS results are not known at the time of application Submission, the Council may offer of a scholarship on condition that the scholars bachelors, or the equivalent, degree result is a first-class or upper Second-class in whole Study.
Important Deadlines for Ireland Government Scholarship 2021:
The last date to apply online for the Government of Ireland Scholarship is 29th October 2020. Complete Schedule for application and selection dates are given below:
- Call Open: 3 September 2020
- FAQ Deadline: 22 October 2020
- Last Date for Application: 29 October 2020 16:00 (Irish time)
- Supervisor and Referee Deadline: 5 November 2020 16:00 (Irish time)
- Research Office Endorsement Deadline: 12 November 2020 16:00 (Irish time)
- Call Outcome: End of March 2021
- Start Date: 1 September 2021
Application Procedure for Ireland Government Scholarship:
All the Applications Process is Online Submit before the Closing Date. To apply for the Scholarship read all the instruction carefully then open the below link for apply: