Table of Contents
Malaysia Scholarship Program for Masters and Ph.D. 2022
Applications are open for the Malaysia Scholarship Program for Masters and Ph.D. 2022. Students worldwide can apply for the Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue their Master’s Programs and Ph.D. Programs. You may check the link here to apply for the fully-funded scholarship in Japan: MEXT Fully Funded Scholarship 2023 in Japan | ONeed
If you really want to travel to Malaysia and need financial assistance, this scholarship is for you. Malaysia International Scholarships (MIS) are sponsored by the Malaysian government in order to lure exceptional minds to Malaysia for postgraduate studies. Malaysia intends to become a global center of academic achievement by attracting, inspiring, and maintaining brilliant people capital from overseas. Malaysia International Scholarships applications are now being accepted for the year 2022. Through this fantastic worldwide opportunity, students will be able to pursue masters and doctoral degrees. Must Check: How to rank Fiverr Gigs | 11 Tips to Rank Gigs and Get Fast Orders
The Malaysian Government offers never-ending opportunities for both local as well as international aspirants. The Malaysian government is open to welcoming pupils who graduated with an outstanding academic background and other co-curricular activities. The bursary allows outstanding academic and co-curricular graduates from other countries to study at premier Malaysian universities and higher education institutes while experiencing Malaysian hospitality and world-class higher education. Here are the specifics:
Short Details of the Malaysia Scholarship Program for Masters and Ph.D. 2022:
- Programs Offered: Masters, Ph.D. Programs
- Award Coverage: Partially Funded
- Country: Malaysia
- Application Deadline: 15th June 2022
- Your tuition payments will be covered by a stipend.
- Individuals will be paid RM 1500 per month as a monthly stipend for the term of the contract.
- Participants will be exposed to more foreign affairs during this program.
- Business, Administration, and Law
- Arts and Humanities
- Natural Sciences, Mathematics, and Statistics
- Agricultural, Forestry, Fisheries, and Veterinary
- Social Sciences, Journalism and Information
- Information and Communication Technologies
- Engineering, Manufacturing, and Construction
- Health and Welfare
Note: Medicines, Nursing, and Pharmacy are not included.
You may apply for 14 Methods How to Earn from YouTube 2022 | YouTube Earning Ways
Eligibility Requirements for Application:
- This Malaysian scholarship program is available to graduates of developing and underdeveloped countries.
- Applicants should not be older than 40 to 45 years of age.
- People applying to the Master’s program should have a 3.0 GPA or a second class higher honor degree.
- A Ph.D. candidate should have a CGPA of 3.0 or good grades from their master’s degree.
- English proficiency is necessary. IELTS 3.0 or higher, TOEFL 550 or higher, or English as a second language for a previously achieved degree)
- Your research proposal should be at least 1000 words long.
Important Documents Required:
- A certified copy of your passport
- A certified copy of your academic transcripts
- Copy of English Proficiency certificate
- Recommendation letter
- Form of endorsement
- Malaysian university admission letter (see list of eligible universities)
- Detailed CV
Also, visit fully funded conference in the United Kingdom: European Commission Fully Funded Conference 2022 in Manchester, UK
The deadline for submitting an application for the Malaysia Scholarship Program for Masters and Ph.D. 2022 is 15th June 2022.
How to Apply for the Malaysia Scholarship Program for Masters and Ph.D. 2022:
There is an online application form for the Malaysia Scholarship Program for Masters and Ph.D. 2022 and the link is given below.
Like Our Facebok Page for Latest Opportunities
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already