METI Fully Funded Internship 2022 by the Government of Japan
Applications are open for METI Fully Funded Internship 2022 by the Government of Japan. Entrants from anywhere in the world can apply for these Fully Funded internships after pursuing Undergraduate programs and Master’s programs. Almost all the subjects like Arts, sciences, Engineering, Business administration, Mathematics, Computer Engineering & Sciences are offered. Check: King Fahd University Fully Funded Scholarships in Saudi Arabia 2023
For young people who are interested in learning about technology and innovation, the METI Internship by the Government of Japan is a fantastic opportunity. The Japanese Ministry of Economy, Trade, and Industry will employ interns (METI). Participants in this program will receive all-expenses-paid travel to Japan and an internship at a prestigious Japanese business. The program offers lodging, travel expenses, and a stipend. This is a fantastic approach to discovering another culture and gaining expertise in a cutting-edge industry. This is the ideal opportunity for you if you’re curious about technology and innovation and want to learn more about Japanese culture. Also visit: Boeing Fully Funded Internship Program 2023 For International Students
For international students who are interested in a career in public policy, administration, or management, the Government of Japan offers the METI Internship, a fully-funded internship program. Undergraduates, graduate students, and young professionals from qualified nations may participate in the program (given below). During their time in Japan, interns will be provided with lodging, a monthly stipend, and round-trip transportation. Three months will pass during the course of the program. Further details are below here:
Short Details of METI Fully Funded Internship 2022 by the Government of Japan:
- Organization: Ministry of Economy, Trade, and Industry (METI)
- Award Coverage: Fully Funded
- Total No. of Interns: 200
- Duration: 3 Months
- Host Country: Japan
- Application Deadline: 30 September 2022
Must visit the link: Ireland Government Scholarship 2023 – Fully Funded
You may apply to the Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarships 2022
- Allowance: 4,000 yen per day for expenses related to housing The sum in question will be paid throughout the internship.
- Airfare Tickets: Round-trip economy class air ticket, travel insurance.
- Accommodation costs are connected with the training program.
- Any communication device like Laptop, LAN, or Mobile Phone.
- Internship insurance
The Japanese government’s METI program provides internship opportunities for foreign students in a wide variety of subjects, including:
- Law, Policy
- Economics, Management/Administration, Business
- Sociology, Environmental Information Sciences
- Arts, Music
- Other Liberal Arts
- Mechanical Engineerings
- Electric/Electrical Engineering
- Japanese Language, Culture
- Foreign Language, International Culture (Excluding Japanese)
- Domestic Science, Home Economics
- Religion, Divinity
- Computer Science
- Physics, Applied Physics
- Animal/Dairy Husbandry
- Mercantile Marine
- Medical Science, Dentistry
- Hygiene, Nursing Care
- Additional Sciences/Engineerings
- Architecture, Civil Engineering
- Biology, Life Sciences
- Chemistry, Material Engineering
- Natural Resources, Global Environment
Eligibility Requirements for Application:
- Participants must be possessing citizenship in a qualifying nation or area.
- For a list of nations eligible for the METI internship, (click here).
- Typically, applicants need to be at least 20 and no older than 40 years old.
- A letter of recommendation from an affiliated university or institution, as well as proof of enrollment or graduation from a school or university, must also be provided by applicants.
- Able to work full-time at the host company while completing the internship and initial training.
- Knowledge of English. Language Proficiency testing is not required.
Important Documents Required:
- Online Application form
- The highest degree Transcript
- Two recommendation letters
- The study plan
- Passport Copy.
- A current JPG or PNF format passport-size photo.
- English translations are made for all academic transcripts.
- Diploma of English Proficiency.
You may check more of such scholarship opportunities, click here: DAAD Fully Funded Scholarship in Germany 2022-2023
The deadline for applying for METI Fully Funded Internship 2022 by the Government of Japan is 30th September 2022.
The METI Internship Runs two times a Year. Summers and Winters.
- Summer Timeline:
- 1st August – 9th September 2022
- 22nd August – 30th September 2022
- Winter Timeline:
- 31st October 2022 – 9th December 2022
- 7th November 2022 – 16th December 2022
The METI Fully Funded Internship 2022 by the Government of Japan duration is 3 Months.
How to Apply for METI Fully Funded Internship 2022 by the Government of Japan:
You must first create an account, which should only take a short while (totally depends on you). However, in order to apply, you must go to the website of the Ministry of Economy, Trade, and Industry (METI).
- Start by sending in a completely online application along with any necessary addenda.
- Applications for candidates must be made online through a website.
- You can read the official announcement or apply online for this scholarship by clicking the link below.
Like Our Facebok Page for Latest Opportunities
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already