METI Fully Funded Internship Program in Japan 2023 | O Need
Applications are open for the METI Fully Funded Internship Program in Japan 2023. Students worldwide can apply for the Fully Funded Internship. People from underdeveloped nations can study foreign business techniques at a Japanese company and gain the skills and expertise of Japanese companies by completing an internship in Japan. They can be prepared to be world leaders. Japan has the ability to operate in its own countries. Must check the scholarship here: European Commission Fully Funded Conference 2022 in Manchester, UK
The Japanese Government METI Internship Program is open to all foreign students worldwide. If you want to acquire an internship and live in Japan, don’t pass up this opportunity. The METI Internship Program will recruit 200 interns from OECD/DAC member nations this year. The internship program will last from the middle of August until the end of September 2022. Visit: 9 Easiest Skills for Learning to Start Online Earning | ONEED
Internships are available at chosen Japanese companies, where students will be placed during the program. As Japanese corporations hire foreign professionals for internships, Japan’s people and organizations become more international. This is made feasible through fostering knowledge in order for Japanese enterprises to innovate and grow overseas trade, collaborate with foreigners, engage in intercultural communication, and network internationally. This is achievable by collaborating with institutions to create an internal framework for raising awareness. Its goal is to recruit international talent.
Short Details of the METI Fully Funded Internship Program in Japan 2023:
- Host University: METI
- Programs Offered: Masters and Ph.D. Programs
- Award Coverage: Fully Funded
- Country: Japan
- Application Deadline: 30th June 2022
METI Internship Program in Japan Japan 2023 is an internship program for overseas students that is completely sponsored. The following topics will be covered:
- Throughout the internship, you will be covered by insurance.
- Trainees can borrow technological devices such as laptop computers, communication devices, and cell phones.
- If you travel to Japan, you will be fully covered for all expenses.
List of Eligible Countries:
- The Democratic
- Korea, Armenia,
- Albania, Angola, Zimbabwe,
- Bolivia, Algeria,
- Cabo Verde, Antigua
- Barbuda, Benin,
- Cameroon Argentina,
- Bhutan, Congo,
- Burkina Faso,
- Côte d’Ivoire,
- Belarus, Burundi,
- Egypt, Belize,
- Cambodia, El Salvador,
- Bosnia and Herzegovina,
- The central African Republic,
- Eswatini, Botswana, Chad,
- Georgia, Brazil, Comoros,
- Ghana, The Democratic Republic of the Congo,
- Guatemala, Colombia,
- Djibouti, Honduras,
- Costa Rica, Eritrea,
- India, Cuba,
- Ethiopia, Indonesia,
- Dominica, Gambia,
- Jordan, Dominican Republic,
- Guinea, Kenya, Ecuador,
- Kosovo, Equatorial Guinea,
- Haiti, Kyrgyzstan,
- Fiji, Kiribati,
- Micronesia, Gabon,
- Lao People’s Democratic Republic,
- Moldova, Grenada, Lesotho,
- Mongolia, Guyana, Liberia,
- Morocco, Iran, Madagascar,
- Nicaragua, Iraq, Malawi,
- Nigeria, Jamaica,
- Mali, Pakistan, Kazakhstan,
- Papua New Guinea,
- Lebanon, Mozambique,
- Philippines, Libya,
- Myanmar, Sri Lanka,
- Malaysia, Nepal,
- The Syrian Arab Republic,
- Maldives, Niger, Tajikistan,
- Marshall Islands, Rwanda,
- Tokelau, Mauritius,
- Sao Tome and Principe,
- Tunisia, Mexico, Senegal,
- Ukraine, Montenegro,
- Sierra Leone,
- Uzbekistan, Montserrat
- Solomon Islands, Vanuatu, Namibia,
- Somalia, Viet Nam, Nauru,
- South Sudan,
- West Bank and Gaza Strip,
- Niue, Sudan, North Macedonia,
- Tanzania, Palau, Timor-Leste,
- Panama, Togo, Paraguay, Tuvalu,
- Peru, Uganda, Saint Helena,
- Yemen, Saint Lucia, Zambia,
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines,
- Samoa, Serbia, South Africa,
- Suriname, Thailand,
- Tonga, Turkey,
- Wallis, and Futuna.
Eligibility Requirements for Application:
- The student must be a citizen of one of the nations listed above.
- You must agree with the program’s goal and be willing to collaborate with Japanese firms to promote internationalization, grow overseas trade, and build relationships with foreign universities.
- Fluency in Japanese (JLPT level N3 or higher) or English is required.
- ON October 15, 2022, applicants must be at least 20 years old and no older than 40 years old.
- You must be able to give proof of enrollment or a certificate of graduation to the school or university, as well as a letter of recommendation from the university or firm (registered/graduated), among other things.
- You must be able to get the required training and complete an internship at the selected workplace.
- Applicants must be able to attend internships on the dates and times specified by Zip Office.
- You may not have engaged in this program between fiscal years 2016 and 2021.
Important Documents Required:
- A certified copy of your passport
- A certified copy of your academic transcripts
- Copy of English Proficiency certificate
- Recommendation letter
The deadline for submitting an application for the METI Fully Funded Internship Program in Japan 2023 is 30th June 2022. You must check the link here: How to rank Fiverr Gigs | 11 Tips to Rank Gigs and Get Fast Orders
How to Apply for the METI Fully Funded Internship Program in Japan 2023:
The Malaysia Scholarship Program for Masters and Ph.D. 2022 has an online application form, which can be found at the link provided below. There is no set deadline for applying for internships. You can, however, submit your request fast.
Like Our Facebok Page for Latest Opportunities
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already