Table of Contents
MIPLC DAAD Fully Funded Scholarship 2022 in Germany:
International Students are advised to apply for MIPLC DAAD Fully Funded Scholarship 2022 in Germany. Aspirants from all Countries can apply for a Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue Postgraduate Degree Program. MIPLC has a large network of alumni working in high-ranking positions all around the world. Furthermore, the MIPLC DAAD foreign academics join a network where they may exchange ideas and communicate about innovation, as well as influence the public and commercial sectors’ operations. Please Visit: HAW Hamburg Scholarships 2021 in Germany [Funded]
MIPLC is jointly governed and maintained by Europe’s and America’s leading institutes, including the Max Planck Institute for Innovation and Competition, Munich Technical University, Augsburg University, and Washington University in Washington, D.C. MIPLC is unique in that it not only has attorneys but also students studying IP law from a variety of disciplines, including natural sciences, humanities, and engineering. MIPLC offers students a one-of-a-kind learning experience. Students will be able to study in an environment where everyone is focused on intellectual property and competition law. Students at MIPILC have classmates from all over the world, and the MIPLC scholarship allows students from developing countries to study in Europe who would otherwise be unable to do so without financial support. Study in the UK: Imperial College London President’s Scholarships in the UK 2022-23
The German Government offered a lot of Scholarships for worldwide Students annually. MIPLC DAAD Fully Funded Scholarship 2022 in Germany is also one of these scholarships. In Germany, the MIPLC DAAD Scholarship 2022 is part of DAAD’s scholarship program for “development-related postgraduate courses.” However, this section of the DAAD is dedicated to Intellectual Property LLM. The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) offers fully-funded scholarships to students from poor countries who wish to pursue post-graduate degrees in IP in Europe while also participating in the Munich Intellectual Property Law Center’s legal community. As a result, students with a strong academic record and a long list of accomplishments are always welcome to join this group that has the power to shape global dynamics. Never miss out on this opportunity to study in Germany with a full scholarship.
Brief Description of MIPLC DAAD Fully Funded Scholarship 2022 in Germany:
- Available Degrees: Postgraduate Degree
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Institute: Munich Intellectual Property Law Center
- Scholarship Country: Germany
- Closing Date: June 1 to October 15, 2021
Like Our Facebok Page for Latest Opportunities
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Study in the UK: Gates Cambridge Fully Funded Scholarship in the UK 2022
- The award covers the entire MIPLC tuition price.
- A monthly stipend of EUR850 will be paid to the students.
- During their time in Germany, the students will be covered by health, accident, and liability insurance.
- If students do not obtain money for travel from their home country or any other grant, the DAAD will reimburse the students’ travel expenses.
- Students will be given additional scholarships and allowances to help them study and research.
- The pupils will be required to take free German language courses
Programs Offered by MIPLC DAAD Fully Funded Scholarship 2022 in Germany:
MIPLC LL.M. program is offered by MIPLC DAAD Scholarship 2022 in Germany.
Please Visit: HAW Hamburg Scholarships 2021 in Germany [Funded]
Eligibility for Scholarship:
- The applicant must be a citizen of a developing nation.
- The applicants must not have spent more than two years outside of their native nations.
- A four-year bachelor’s degree is required of the candidate.
- If the candidate has a three-year bachelor’s degree, he or she will need a one-year degree to fulfill the needed credit hours for a four-year bachelor’s degree, or professional experience can be modified as credits hours.
- The applicants’ bachelor’s degree must have been earned no more than six years before the application deadline.
- Applicants must have at least two years of recent professional experience in their subjects of interest.
- Students who do not have a bachelor’s degree in a law-related subject are also eligible to apply; however, they must defend their decision to stay IPLLM in their personal letter.
- Aside from the DAAD Scholarship program’s qualifying requirements, the student must also meet MIPLC’s entrance requirements.
Required Documents for Scholarship:
- Advance Application: From June 1 to October 15, you can apply for the following academic year in advance.
- MIPLC Fee Waiver: 1st December to April 30
- From June 1 through October 15, you can apply for a Daad Scholarship.
Application Procedure for MIPLC DAAD Fully Funded Scholarship 2022 in Germany:
- Candidates must apply for MIPLC admission and the DAAD scholarship separately online.
- The EUR50 MIPLC application fee must be paid by the candidate.
- Candidates must fill out an online application form.
- Because the application must be completed in one sitting, candidates must have all of the needed information on hand before beginning.
- Your application will be turned into a PDF application form after it is finished and delivered to MIPLC.
- After you’ve downloaded the PDF, make a signed copy of your application and send it.
- If you tick the DAAD assistance box after the application form, your application will be transferred to the financial aid application form.
- Because there is no option to save or re-edit this financial aid form, you must complete it in the same application session.
- All assisting statements must be signed and dated.