WHO Internships Programme 2022 Start Career with WHO | ONEED:
With the WHO Internships Programme 2022, students and recent graduates will gain knowledge of WHO technical and administrative programs as well as participate in positive efforts to advance valuable experience, knowledge, and public health. Can also get the opportunity.
Basically, WHO internships will establish a framework for assigning academically qualified students from diverse educational backgrounds to various WHO programs, where they can build the capacity to enhance their academic experience. Also Check: Red Bull Summer Internship Program 2022 in USA | ONEED
The WHO offers numerous internship opportunities in technical and administrative fields, including communications, external relations, and human resources.
Only a very small number of applicants are selected for internships at WHO each year, so please note the competition. Those selected for the internship will be notified. Applicants who were not selected for the internship position may re-apply for other internship positions if they meet the eligibility requirements and are still interested.
Internship Programs for International Students Promote your career development by joining a recognized organization with international recognition. In addition, it facilitates collaboration between students from diverse backgrounds and allows them to develop appropriate health policies that help address global health issues.
Short Details of WHO Internships Programme 2022:
- Locations: WHO member countries
- Host: World Health Organization – WHO
- Program: Internship program
- Opportunity: Paid opportunity
- Duration: 06 weeks to 24 weeks
- Application Deadline: Open all year round.
Like Our Facebok Page for Latest Opportunities
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Benefits of the WHO Internship Program:
1. During their internship, interns are covered by medical and accident insurance.
2. Accommodation allowance is provided by WHO to selected interns in need of financial assistance.
3. In some places, lunch vouchers are provided.
Who can apply for a WHO Internship?
- All the BAchelors or fresh graduate students.
- If you are a graduate student.
- If you are currently applying for a Ph.D. Program
Eligibility Criteria for WHO Internship Program?
1. At the time of application, you must be at least twenty years old.
2. You must be enrolled (undergraduate, graduate, or postgraduate) in a field related to public health, medical, or social work, or in management, administration, communications, or external relations.
3. If you have completed your education (within six months), you can also apply for an internship.
4. Before starting an internship (Bachelor’s level or equivalent), you have completed three years of full-time university education.
5. There is a good chance that you are fluent in at least one of the working languages used by the Assignment Office.
6. There is no family relationship between you and a WHO employee (for example, no father/mother or son/daughter).
7. Having a passport is a necessary condition for you to be present for aWHO member state.
8. If this is not your first time attending WHO’s internship program, this application is not for you.
- Acknowledgment of your request.
- To begin your internship, interns must provide a health certificate.
- A copy of your Transcripts or Degrees.
- Reference letter from educational Institutes.
- A resume or CV.
There is no specific closing date for the Application process for WHO Internships Programme 2022. So candidates apply any time when they want.
How to apply for WHO Internships Programme 2022:
1. To apply for a position, students must first find an opening on the WHO Career Portal.
2. After submitting this form, you will receive a confirmation email.
3. It requires you to confirm and provide your personal information, such as your name, your address, your country, your religion, and your date of birth.
4. Fill out and submit the application form.